Deputy Principal: Teresa Noonan
Phone: 046 9553522
Killina N.S. is a rural, mixed, multi-grade school with a current enrollment of 82 pupils.
Founded in 1955, the original building consisted of two classrooms. There was a fireplace in each classroom and a fire was lit each day. In the 1990’s a third classroom was added to the building and in 2006 the new extension was opened. This consisted of two additional large classrooms, toilets, storage room and principals office.
The school has 4 mainstream class teachers and 1 learning support/ resource teacher and enjoys four classrooms and a learning support room equipped with the latest technology of overhead projectors and interactive white boards. Saint Oliver Plunkett’s is active in a variety of programmes including the Green Schools Programme and was awarded its first flag in 2011.