The Parish of Carbury values and encourages the participation of children and young people in parish liturgies and activities that enhance their spiritual, physical, emotional, social and intellectual development, and will work in a partnership way with parents at all times .parish Safeguarding Representatives alongside the Parish Priest report on their safeguarding practice annually in the form of an audit.Parish Support Visits are now a requirement of the NBSCCI. The purpose is to support parishes to improve Safeguarding Practices. Safeguarding Training is also provided for Priests, Safeguarding representivies, Volunteers and Staff to update themselves on safeguarding and to re-familiarise themselves on safeguarding standards and guidance.
Any of those listed below can be contacted with queries relating to child protection issues.
- Fr John Fitzpatrick 046 955 335
- Louise Reilly, Liaison Person, Carbury Parish Office 046 9553355
Kildare & Leighlin Diocese Designated Liaison Person (DLP)
DLP Mick Daly, 085 8021633.
Deputy DLP Michelle Hughes 086 1710643 & Fr Michael Murphy 057 8679302
- Carbury Garda Station: 046 955 3002
- Celbridge Garda Station: 01 628 8222
- Clane Garda Station: 045 868 262
- Edenderry Garda Station: 046 973 1290
- Enfield Garda Station: 046 954 1002
- Kilcock Garda Station: 01 628 7202
- Kildare Garda Station: 045 527 730
- Maynooth Garda Station: 01 629 2380
- Naas Garda Station: 045 884 300
- Newbridge Garda Station: 045 431 212
- Rathangan Garda Station: 045 524 353
- Robertstown Garda Station: 045 860 202
- Trim Garda Station: 046 943 1222
There are no upcoming events at this time.